schedule an Interview with a UPS Recruiter
UPS JOB FAIR
Get an interview on the same day and start driving in 1 week!
BRING YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND RESUME
Multiple positions are available including Delivery Driver, Personal Vehicle Driver, Warehouse Worker (package handler).
November 18, 22 and 29, 2021
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
4401 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90043
Package Delivery Driver
$21.00/Hour and up, depending on location and shift
- UPS is accepting applications for temporary, seasonal full-time Package Delivery Drivers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam is required. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Some UPS facilities may require the ability to drive a delivery vehicle with a standard (manual) transmission. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.
- Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The essential function of this job requires that you continuously lift and lower packages that may weigh up to 70 pounds. To do this function, you must be able to frequently adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn and pivot. In addition, you must work in an environment with variable temperatures.
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years old
- Valid commercial driver’s license for the state you reside in
- No moving violations, chargeable accidents,DUI/DWI, suspensions or revocations (except non-moving violations) in the past 12 months
- How many chargeable accidents or moving violations have you had in the past 3 years?
- Have you been charged with any DUI or DWI violations in the past 3 years?
Personal Vehicle Driver
As a Personal Vehicle Driver, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver’s seat of your own car, find out what you’ll become at UPS.
About the role:
- Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
- Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
- Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license
- No at fault accidents within the last three years
- No moving violations within the last 12 months
- Proof of a registered vehicle for use
- Minimum state-required auto insurance
- Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
- No low rider suspensions, oversized rims
- No other company logos or markings
- No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
- Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Warehouse Worker – Package Handler
- Find out what you’ll become as a Package Handler at UPS. In this fast-paced warehouse job, you’ll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs. You’ll typically work 3 ½ – 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ – 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. As part of the UPS team, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package. Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS.
- If you’re a student at an approved college, university, trade or technical school, UPS offers an educational assistance program that could provide you with up to $25,000 for tuition, books and fees. If you qualify, you’ll be eligible for the program on your first day of work at UPS.