Black and Korean American leaders on Tuesday announced plans to hold a joint event on April 29 — that’s the anniversary of the acquittal of four officers accused of beating Rodney King. That verdict set off nearly a week of unrest and violence.
- Black College Expo: Win a $25 DoorDash® Gift Card from LA Urban League
- Introducing Our 49th Annual Whitney M. Young, Jr. Awards Dinner Honorees!
- 7 Unforgettable Things To Do For Black History Month
- LOS ANGELES URBAN LEAGUE APPOINTS DAVID P. ANDERSON, MSSE AS ITS NEW CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- A Statement from Los Angeles Urban League President & CEO Cynthia Mitchell-Heard on the Passing of Dexter Scott King